Help with buying camera!

flank0

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck - I'm sure you'll have great fun with it. :)

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Well i thought id come back & let you all know what the camera is like :lol:

Im impressed...The camera is a winner for me :)

Totally easy to use, no red eye, awsome pictures & great zoom capabilitys. no let downs on the quality side of things....

the negatives: i was using normal batteries & wasnt impressed with the life of them. i havnt yet tryed the 2500 mah batteries that came with it, il save them for a day out :P , & the flash wasnt all that powerfull.

There are plenty of power saving options and things to turn off which i havnt yet fully tested, perhaps that will pre long the battery life. or maybe il just get some better batteries :lol:

but all in all it does what i want it to with awsome picture quality no blurring even when i shake the camera whilst taking the shots, it must have anti shake built in ... :thumbs:

I'm glad you're pleased with it! This model doesn't have anti-shake, so it seems as though the camera has chosen a fast shutter speed. If set to program or auto mode it probably chooses the fastest shutter speed possible. With this model you can control the shutter speed and/or the aperture yourself though - details will be in the manual.

We look forward to seeing some of your shots!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net