n4ally or me gonna have one

barry luxton

off out from hayling island in the morning, we got plenty of bait, no wind, so someone should catch a lunker, i'll take me camera in case it's Sean's turn.

:fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

off out from hayling island in the morning, we got plenty of bait, no wind, so someone should catch a lunker, i'll take me camera in case it's Sean's turn.

:fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:

:fishing: Have a good one, who r u out with? Been trying to get out but the weather or Mrs B puts a block on it. Mrs B's on her Christmas holidays at moment and likes me to be with her, "as I can go fishing whenever I like when she's at work", which is true but funny how the weather is c**p when she's at work and perfect when she's home. :cc_surrender:

Thought i had had my last trip out for 2014, but no. I got an invite a week or so ago to have a go for Cod
out of Hayling on Valkerie. Snapped up the chance.

Was a bit apprehensive about what weather we would get, but not worry, even after the very icy two hour drive down.

Rolled into the car park the exact time of my very kind host, The very Honorable Mr.Barry Luxton.

The ride out....

DSCF2108_zps0a561bd5.jpg

Nice sunrise....

DSCF2116_zpsd5d7013e.jpg

The fishing mostly made up of many pesky Whiting.

However managed two PB's

Firstly my first ever Small Eye Ray...

DSCF2121_zps9b331712.jpg

after a million Whiting the target achieved, a nice fatty (Stuffed full of small crab).

I had a feeling this could be my first double, so was weighed. I always let the skipper call the weight
he gave it 9 & 3/4 LB. Why do skippers do this to me, i have lost the count of 9 & 1/2 er's i have had.

So no big smile in the pictures

DSCF2131_zps81ea04ac.jpg

DSCF2132_zpsf68df5c4.jpg

2014 has been a total success, every mission accomplished and not one trip called off.

8 different ports visited., new marvelous charters/Skippers and B&B's discovered

Roll on 2015.

• Like 2
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Well done to Sean, showing us all how do it.

What a fab day, icy drive down, icy deck on the boat but when the sun came up, fab warm day, no wind and good guys on the boat. I was invited by my mate Rob Clowes from the midlands, he came down with three others, my second midlands mate whom I have fished with a few times now is Richie, aka man mountain. What a gentle giant of a man. A pleasure to have the crack with.

Also boated was a couple of thornbacks. And from a spot of sand a really nice Pollack of 13.5 lb, that was a surprise, along with tonnes of whiting.

Edited by barry luxton
  • Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• 11 months later...

Nice cod,s

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

different boat, same area, on the way back the coastguard helicopter decided to land a guy on the deck to say hello (practice) , beginning of the year. He landed right at me feet and what an experience. So this one is one of my favourite foto's. And it really was that low.

IMG_4808_zps5229b27b.jpg