Most Romantic Picnic Spot

Elton

I never knew there was such a thing, but......................

The votes are in...The UK's Most Romantic Picnic Hotspot is...

The August bank holiday is just round the corner but how can you make this long weekend extra special?

A new poll, released just in time for anyone planning a romantic picnic this bank holiday, reveals Barafundle Beach in Wales is the UK's most romantic picnic spot.

Since June, the Two's Company picnic guide, produced by travel experts and the More Than Just Cheese range of blended cheeses, has been free to download from www.morethanjustcheese.com. Detailing where to go, what to see and what to eat at 25 of the most romantic picnic hotspots in the UK, it has been an inspiration for lovers (and picnic lovers!) keen to make the most of the gorgeous weather and along the way has asked them to vote for the No1 spot.

It may have been voted No1 but Barafundle Beach is certainly not the only romantic spot to retreat to this bank holiday. The top ten short list as voted for by the British public is:

1 Barafundle Beach, Wales

2 Hidden Valley, Scotland

3 Aysgarth Falls, Yorkshire

4 Chatsworth Estate, Derbyshire

5 Winchombe, Gloucester

6 Cheddar Gorge, Somerset

7 Stourhead, Wiltshire

8 Spitchwick Common, Devon

9 Kenwood House, North London

10 Buckler's Hard, Hampshire

So grab your shades and your partner, throw in a hamper jam-packed with delicious, easy to make, food-pairing snacking recipes from the More Than Just Cheese range and you are guaranteed a great time wherever you choose to go!

The More Than Just Cheese range includes 'Wensleydale & Cranberry', 'Double Gloucester with Chive & Onion', 'White Stilton & Apricot' and 'Smoked - Flavoured Cheddar'. These cheeses are versatile and tasty, making them perfect for easy snack ideas and are essential in any picnic hamper!

More Than Just Cheese range is available from supermarkets across the country and can be found in the chilled dairy sector or the deli counter.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

1 Barafundle Beach

Wasn't that location featured in the Brokeback Mountain movie?

Is Barafundling on a public beach legal as long as only consenting adults are taking part?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

1 Barafundle Beach

Wasn't that location featured in the Brokeback Mountain movie?

Is Barafundling on a public beach legal as long as only consenting adults are taking part?

No idea, but my Buckler's Hard at the thought of it. And as for Hidden Valley.... :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

looks like a brick "out"house has been left on the beach.

i dont take any notice of polls anyone trying is asked by me how much i get paid ,on being told "nothing" i ask if they do which is yes and their employee certainly does so why should i talk to them free ,or on a bad day F off is quicker. :angry:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson