Editing Fun #1

Steve Randles

Sorry, hope I haven't confused the issue.

I didn't explain what I did, which will be a little tricky as I just winged it really. I found a picture of a Border Collie and resized it to scale, then put both pictures into PhotoShop and used the clone brush to add the dog to the picture. I then had to very carefully go around the edges of the dog and clone the grass on the original picture and tidy it up, which took about two hours. I'm sure there is an easier way to do it, all up, a 3 hour job. I was wondering if Wirral could explain about the transparent background because that sounds like it saves having to do what I did.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, hope I haven't confused the issue.

Only a little, but thats okay. We go from TubularBelle's entry and the remaining order is now.

Finepix

Hellbelly

corydoras

Steve Randles

Then we can start another..:D

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Guest Finepix

Firstly I selected the AN image and an image I took of the Red Arrows on 20th July.

Using the Magic Wand Tool I selected the sky area.

I then selected the Background Eraser Tool and continued to erase the sky (leaving the foreground untouched).

I then used the Clone Stamp Tool to add the RA's to the AN pic. I also had to patch up a lot of the sky as the RA image had to be smaller than the An image for scale purposes.

anglersnetjuliakb0.jpg

:)

That's a great add Finepix. :thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

seems ashame that John Ashford has missed out ,especially as he posted first asking to join in ....

Excellent Julia

ps sorry no offense meant just ignore me!!!!

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Hi all. Well, I'm quite new to photoshop too. I'm not up to doing anything all that advanced just yet so all I've done is warp the hills using the warp brush set on pull.

HBseditingfun.jpg

Cheers............HB

rb_getcreative.gif

Well so far its all way over my head, allthough I have Photoshop and the tutorials! Just cannot get my head round it. I'm afraid I really do need the dummies guide.

Still interested though, and going to try some of the effects on own pics, LOL

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

I have one going cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, but I need the dummies guide to the dummies guide! LOL You're braver than I am to attempt this.

If all else fails, follow the intructions.