All members say HI here!

adambroadley

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tack4 here

aka Andrew

fish sw scotalnd made a great m8 in snatcher or uncle snatcher as misstack4 Caitlin and littletack4 Kyle call him

fish when we can mainly shore but the odd trip afloat

live close to some of the best marks in sw scotland and luv it eh snatcher? :sun::sun:

kidsnunclesnatcher.jpg

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Hi, :lol:

I'm just posting this topic because members are joining every day and they migt want to say hello to us!!! So members new or old can say hello and a brief description about themselves, to all of us, eg. biggest fish, name, sexual preferances .etc.... heres mine.....

name: Adam Broadley

type of fishing i like: sea or river

home town: whitby

biggest fish: 8lb cod

and anything else you want 2 add! :lol:

please reply to this topic so we can see a brief description of every member!!!!

cheers, Adam! :fish::fishing:

was gunna do it but my alf pound flounder is a bit insignificent now :blink:

Ime off to yak skoool,,,,,,no more overruns to get out there,,,,

NAME: SEAN

TYPE OF FISHING: COARSE BUT WANT TO START CARP AND PIKE

BEST FISH: 17LB CARP, 47LB LING

WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW ANYONE WHO LIVES IN MY AREA FOR A SPOT OF COMAPNY AND FISHINGS NEW VENUES. I HAVE TRANSPORT AND CAN PICK UP LOCALLY, SO GIVE ME A SHOUT, PM OR EMAIL ME OR LEAVE A POST.

woman want me, fish fear me

Hi Adam, don’t know you but I worked with your uncle Arthur many times when I was a commercial fisherman and worked with your uncle Dave and Pete when I worked on the rigs.

Loved your grammar and granddad when I was a lad and they use to run the seaman’s mission.

Regards.

ha thats weird! do you know my dad, Rob?

adam

Adam Broadley!

Me

Whitby Sea Anglers

Right then, made a couple of posts before this but...

Mark

I live in Stoke on Trent (one HELL of a good cast to hit that 3rd wave from here)

Biggest fish so far is probably a Tench. No idea of weight but it was about THIS big... :lol:

Had 1 go at sea fishing but seals turned up and wrecked it.

Other interests are..

Land Rovers, I'm obsessed with older ones, even got the Land Rover green oval logo tattooed on back of my head. Love off roading in the one I built myself (when the bugger runs)

Tropical inverts. I keep, breed and sell(sometimes) tarantulas, scorpions and mantids (few baby spiders for sale dirt cheap, ;):rolleyes:

Married with 2 brats...kids, sorry. A 2 year old (Kurt) and a 4 year old (Logan).

Kids names are directly related to the other hobby (obsession) I have.

A hearty handshake to the first person who works out what that is.......