Help with wind-up

*Ant*

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A%3AIT&rd=1

Just a bit of fun winding up my brother in law.

The above is a bivvy he has for sale on ebay, i've already used "ask seller a question" to ask if the table in the picture is included in the sale and also if the holes in the groundsheet are the size of the new 5p or the older type. :D

He hasn't clicked yet and has been quite patient with his replies :lol: .

Anyone who asks him a stupid question will have my utter most respect and i'll be forever in your debt. :D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who asks him a stupid question will have my utter most respect and i'll be forever in your debt. :D

What? Something like this:-

Hi there, can you tell me if the table and chairs in the pic are included in the sale? Thanks. :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A%3AIT&rd=1

Just a bit of fun winding up my brother in law.

The above is a bivvy he has for sale on ebay, i've already used "ask seller a question" to ask if the table in the picture is included in the sale and also if the holes in the groundsheet are the size of the new 5p or the older type. :D

He hasn't clicked yet and has been quite patient with his replies :lol: .

done. :)

hi there, i like the look of your bivvy, my friend had the same type of thing and its quite large, does your bivvy have a toilet room in the back. please

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image