Thieving Bar Steward!

fishfinder

I can understand your situation.The not knowing who did it is often worse than the actual theft as it does your head in! As Phill said it might not necesarily be one of the two "known" key holders but even so it must still be very hard facing them each day.

RMPigs have always been A holes! Supprised they didnt nick you and acuse you of attempting an insurance fraud!

John,"Tell the company to claim for the loss out of their insurance, as it happened on their premises." Sad fact is MOD dont even pay up if you have your legs blown off during a training "accident" let alone compensate you for your nicked possesions!

As far as I know, the MOD only insurance the MOD have is for public liability - not for equipment in locked stores.

I'm having the lock changed on Monday - I very much doubt someone else has a key, but I don't want anything else to go missing. I'llbe storing my gear at home from now on.

Go with porkies of marked rods and reels. Make up a story about police finding a mates rod and reels being used by a man who bought them from a thief and how both were sentenced!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Not good mate. I had all my sea and carp gear stolen from the garage a few months back. Insurance wont cover the whole value but i eventually got some replacement kit last week. I would have still preferred the old bill to retrieve my old stuff. BAH!!

Best regards

Sean Clark

www.underwaterimage.co.uk

sean@underwaterimage.co.uk

Sorry fishfinder but i dont think anyone would be infantile enough to think they could get away with such a theft, ???

Was the place secure, could an outsider get access to it ??

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Well, say no more! There are many tales about the IQ levels of yer average military policeman!! Especially pongo ones.

i take it your a crab then!!

Sorry fishfinder but i dont think anyone would be infantile enough to think they could get away with such a theft, ???

Was the place secure, could an outsider get access to it ??

its very secure - only one key, and only the three of us work there. its highly unlikely that the store was left unlocked, but even the, there's an office ech side of it, both of which are occupied.

the most hurtful thing is the loss of trust for two friends...

Tell the company to claim for the loss out of their insurance, as it happened on their premises.

Their insurance will insist that the police are called, and EVERYONE will have to make a statement!

Sorry last time I looked this was not a police state. Nobody can force anyone to make a statement. If they did I think you will find that that statement would be inadmisable in a court of law military or not as it would have been taken under duress.

Having said that, I would still report it to the police having spoken to the pair of them. That way you have given the option of coming clean. I have a mate who thinks its funny to nick other peoples stuff and then pretend he knows nothing about it, winding people up a treat. I dont particularly find it funny and we have nearly come to blows over it. Are you sure that one of the other two couldnt have the same sense of humour.

If not I do agree that maybe the conning aspect and say that you have informed the police and that they are investigating the matter.

Hope that your rods and stuff are returned!!!

Them wot is pongos is pongos! Just an accident of birth I suppose. Bit like red heads, okay when you get to know them <_<<_<<_< !

That's alright then. Still better than crabs though - fart in a balloon and paint it red and the crabs would fight over it.

Wetter than an otter's pocket.