Hunt protestors turn on anglers

dunc85

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always carried a machette with me or in my box

but wether id run or use it is another matter which i really hope i never need to know

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

always carried a machette with me or in my box

but wether id run or use it is another matter which i really hope i never need to know

The presence of a machete would suprise you who would attack any one who was waving one in the air ? as for the sabs read this these scum bags recon they stoped a grouse shoot which they did not :yeah: but also they dont mention terorising 2 anglers after being sent packing bye securety and police http://www.nwhsa.org.uk/ :angry: f/ing scum

So the police arrived while the scum were still there and couldn't manage to arrest anyone?

Have to go with you on this one Newt, why the hell did the police just move them on and no arrest made?

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Be very, very careful folks. The police will think nothing of arresting you if you hurt one of theses wossies. If like me, you also shoot, you simply cannot afford to be arrested on any kind of charge involving violence or threatening behaviour. Before your case goes to court, they'll confiscate your guns and any belonging to other members of your household, even if they weren't involved. Trust me, I've seen it happen!

My advice is to simply call 999 asap and keep out of harm's way. My plan is only to intervene if someone else is in difficulty. Whether I actually manage to stick to the plan or wade in regardless I don't know, but that's my plan.

Guest Ferret1959
Again i might sound like a hoodlem :lol: but i take a machete with me everytime i go fishing in this day and age my biggest worry being smack heads in search of my tackle, but i say again i would have been ground bating my swin for croc's meaty chunks :lol: them anti sabs need some of what they are dishing out full stop :rolleyes:

Well sounds like I'll have to get myself a sawn off shot gun for fishing. :schmoll::schmoll:

If you are going fishing 'armed' I think the tables would be turned and you would be the guilty party.

I still saw just turn your back and walk away. :rolleyes:

Well sounds like I'll have to get myself a sawn off shot gun for fishing. :schmoll::schmoll:

If you are going fishing 'armed' I think the tables would be turned and you would be the guilty party.

I still saw just turn your back and walk away. :rolleyes:

ok ferrit if you was the one on the receiving end of 35 nutty sabs throwing rocks at you and your tackle you would walk away :angry: or run like forest gump :lol: all im saying is i pesonally would not let them intimidate me full stop :schmoll:

Guest Ferret1959

Pack up and walk away, I'm not a hard knock nor a nutter.

I took 4 lads on a few years ago.

I used a chunk of wood as 'protection' all five of use got a f'ing good pasting and I was bruised for weeks.

I hit all of the a number of times but was overwhelmed in the end and my protection turned against me.

Now if I'd have walked away instead of confronting them I wouldn't have suffered the pain and injuries inflicked on me.

I used a chunk of wood as 'protection' all five of use got a f'ing good pasting and I was bruised for weeks.

I hit all of the a number of times but was overwhelmed in the end and my protection turned against me.

Now if I'd have walked away instead of confronting them I wouldn't have suffered the pain and injuries inflicked on me.

Now if only you had gotten to your last statement BEFORE you got battered... MEN!!!!!

ok mate no probs i see where your coming from, but these f?????s make me boil ive been on hunts in the past and seen what they can do, and also seen them get some justice they just boil me pencil pushing yobs who dont know **** :angry: