JRC Super Cocoon Rod Holdall Pic's. Please

Hewey

Hi,

Does anyone have any Pic's, of this other than the standard ones on the JRC web site.

Is it worth buying?

Thanks

Go here and have a look, pics aren't brilliant but holdall is!!! My wifew bought me one for my birthday in January, superb piece of kit, best on market IMHO. Be warned however they are absolutely HUGE, and I mean HUGE. Can also become very heavy (when fully loaded) and a tad cumbersome. Wouldn't swap mine for the world though.

http://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/catalog/pro...roducts_id=2356

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

I have the JRC cocoon(not super) and find it brilliant as a piece of kit, far better than the Nash one I had previously. I sold the Nash one as I found it a bit numb and very cumbersome. My cocoon has enough padding on it to fully protect my rods as both outer leafs and the inner divider are all well padded and when full with four made up rods and four spares plus bank sticks and and a JRC oval brolly there is enough weight in it to make you blink when you pick it up.

If you've got any distance to carry your gear or unless you're thinking of putting your rods aboard a plane , I would suggest the cocoon over the super cocoon would probably best suit your purposes as the super is a lot more bulky and obviously heavier and as has already been stated a tad cumbersome.

Overall though I would rate the JRC luggage very very highly and its head and shoulders above most of the markets big names

I've given up on holdalls, far too cumbersome and unecessary imho.

I can comfortably strap up to six rods to my Fox Stalker Quiver and that takes my Bivvy as well.

I'm selling a Rod Hutchinson Ultimate Protection four rod Holdall, if anyone is interested PM me.

Edited by Rob Ward