One for The Cat

Guest toplessfishing

I adore cats cats myself, especially when treated how the Scotts treat a Mars Bar

DEEP FRIED with a side portion of chip n peas :P

If the people who owned cats, found piles of dog tur* all over their garden, and the bin bags ripped to shreds, they'd be the first to complain, but when it comes to their precious mogs (or my favourite meal) they thinks its ok.

As for feedind fish to a mog, I have no problem, as long as either

a: a fair balance is attained and the number of fish fed to cats = the number of cats fed to fish or

b: the little sods choke on a bone

It appears there are not too many cat lovers on AN then :):)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears there are not too many cat lovers on AN then

The cat lovers all live on the Non Fishing Chat bit.

Lilly pollen is the finest 'cat cure' according to some. Seeing as though this topic relates to cats eating fish, I'd try a bowl of weavers first. :D

I find that if you use Norfolk boy's suggestion, but upgrade the power output to mains strength, come the winter you have a lovely supply of disposable cod fishing hats "Davy Crockett" style. Also quite versatile and make lovely seat box cushions to keep the January chill out :clap2:

Live to fish!!

Guest challenge

Great thread. You have found a subject where all can be united in your uncontrollable desire to rid the world of cats.

And I always thought that anglers loved cats because they are such quite, loveable, wise creatures, and cats loved anglers for the same reason.

Fxxk the cat , help in keeping our fish stocks up , if you are responsible for having a cat you should by the horrible sneeky thing cat food you tight arse , i mean as if ure gona give the cat sizeble bass and cod never mind flounder , you call yourself responsible , i too have seen anglers catching undersize whiting and other fish and heard em saying theres the cats diner , totally wrong and size does not come into it with these so called responsible anglers , never liked it and never will, shocking

Fxxk the cat , help in keeping our fish stocks up , if you are responsible for having a cat you should by the horrible sneeky thing cat food you tight arse , i mean as if ure gona give the cat sizeble bass and cod never mind flounder , you call yourself responsible , i too have seen anglers catching undersize whiting and other fish and heard em saying theres the cats diner , totally wrong and size does not come into it with these so called responsible anglers , never liked it and never will, shocking

:clap2: Absolutely correct, undersize fish should go back, keep the sizable ones for the cat. :clap2: