The worlds most pointless photo

Ken L

I got this by e-mail today and thought I'd share. :rolleyes:

post-558-1156457121_thumb.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You always get one miserable sod that won't say "cheeeese", this way no one notices. :)

'Though my money's on the one on the far right. :unsure:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You always get one miserable sod that won't say "cheeeese", this way no one notices. :)

'Though my money's on the one on the far right. :unsure:

They dont say cheese they say chapaty :lol:

I guess I see it differently --- sorry. :-) I think the photo itself is a great candid shot - out of the norm!

The actual photo ... a guy in white, taking photo of a group of women in white in surroundings full of people who are dessed in our own every day dress (jeans, t-shirts etc) The women are dressed in their traditional dress - but you can see how Western/modern society is creeping in on them ... the hand bags, and one of them even wearing a pair of boots looks like to me.

The guy in the white is aiming camera at them for the shot - but two of the women looking to their right ... why? :-) The photo the guy is taking am sure must have meaning to him - family day out! From a photography point of view - if the guy had right camera, had half idea what he was doing and framed it right ... he could have a very very powerfull photo (in the eyes of us from the West).

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com