newtofishing

Videos or tips on float fishing

Hi for as long I can remember I've fished with wagglers but I've heard stick floats are great for short distances has anyone got any tips or videos (i cant any videos on youtube) on how to use them.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Plenty of vids on youtube - some even on the River Don - I just put 'float fishing river Don' into the search field....

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Found the river don videos but I'm looking more along the lines of how to set a stick float up and tips on how to use them whether that be videos or personal experience

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson