Sport Fishing Report In Puntacana

firstclf

Charter client report Blue Marlin Sport Fishing experience in Puntacana Dominican Republic On our Sport Fishing boat Alta mar with Captain Chino and his mate jose at only 6.7 miles offshore at firstclassfishing.com.

Monday, August 21, 2006; around 12:30 hours:

While I was asleep in the cabin with a friend, and three other boat clients were up top taking in the sun, I heard THAT sound. If you've ever fished, you know that sound - you live for that sound - the fishing line ripping and tearing from the reel!

I am an avid angler from Northeast America and have a good deal of experience with Tuna, Shark and Tile fishing. I researched Dominican Republic fishing before my vacation, and knew we had a good chance to hook-up, but only if we found a good crew. Dominicana Tours, our vacation representatives, directed us to the Marlin. Although they said the Marlin was good, I just left the highlight of my vacation to their recommendation, and chance. I was NOT disappointed!

Our Captain, Chino, and his Mate, Jose, took us out a half hour before the gear went out. Not long after, we hooked-up with a monster. I was first at the rod and there was nothing I could do but let line rip off the reel for 100-125 meters. Our fish had no intention of being caught, diving straight down while I tried unsuccessfully to reel it in for 20 minutes. Just when the reel was about our of line, the reel broke and all cranking was futile. We all thought the fish was lost for sure, but Chino and Jose made sure we brought it in! Chino ran down, as Jose put on gloves to grab and hold the dead line. The Captain then clipped the line and hooked it up to another rod with a live reel...AMAZING!

We were now ready to bring in our trophy. After two hours of switching seat time with the other men on the boat, our beast was ready to be brought on board - a Blue Marlin about 3 meters in length, and weighing around 200 kilograms. When the experience was over, the rest of the staff proved just as wonderful. Neither I nor my friend brought a camera, but their representative, Claude, came to our rescue - immediately taking digital photos and e-mailing them to us. This was truly a great experience that I can wholly recommend to anyone interested in a great fishing experience, both grizzled and novice alike.

Salvatore from Brooklyn, NY, USA

sal92273@aol.com

First Class Fishing Charter

Puntacana,Dominican Republi

Http://www.firstclassfishing.com

www.firstclassfishing.com

support@firstclassfishing.com

(809)8670381,(809)8528737

Punta cana Dominican Republic