Winner photo challenge #19: Wildlife and Nature

Steve Randles

Congratulations to peter mccue on winning this challenge. And well done to the other finalists and all who took part too.

dsc0014dr6.jpg

Peter will now pick the next challenge starting next Saturday night and will be judge for it.

Congrats again!

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Guest franticfisherman2

Well done Pete! :) I never got around to entering that challenge, but I'm in the current one - might get some better pics before the closing date tho.

I voted for you. :)

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Well done Peter, a nicely captured shot. :clap3:

Also congrats re the double figure Barbel, got any shots of it to share??

Regards

Cliff

Thanks everybody it's appreciated :)

The Barbels on the Coarse fishing forum Cliff under Barbus Giganticus :rolleyes:

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Congratulations Peter. Hope the storm of controversy doesnt dull your time in the lime light. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the next challenge!

Cheers.............HB

rb_getcreative.gif

Congratulations Peter. Hope the storm of controversy doesnt dull your time in the lime light. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the next challenge!

Cheers.............HB

Thanks HB, It did for a short while, but as usual things quickly get put into perspective. The three shots were voted for by the site members on an independant basis, therefore the majority must have preferred mine, so it clearly had a genuine appeal on some other than technical level. I think I can be pleased with that.

Still thinking about the next challenge. It's harder than I thought to come up with something that you hope has a wide appeal.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Peter, have a look here if you need inspiration or ideas...

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=65817 there is a whole rake of ideas there..

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

The Barbels on the Coarse fishing forum Cliff under Barbus Giganticus :rolleyes:

Just been to check it out, what a stonker! :thumbs:

I bet your heart was in your mouth when you saw that at the net. I've never caught a barbel, one of my regrets from my fishing days.