settlement anymore) They

disgustingly and violently took Jamie's life away - in

return they each get

a new life.

Please .. if you feel as strongly as we do, that this

is a grave miscarriage

of justice . copy entire email and paste into new

email... then add your

name at the end, and send it to everyone you can!

e-mail to:

cust.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk

<mailto:cust.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk> and attention it

to Lady Justice Butler-Sloss. Then start the list over

again and send to

your friends and family.

The Love-Bug virus took less that 72 hours to reach

the world. I hope this

one does as well.

We need to protect our family and friends from

creatures like Robert and

Jon. One day they maybe living next door to you and

your small children or

your grandchildren, without your knowledge.

Tony

Dont know if you heard over there about a brutal murder in Melbourne just a few weeks ago. A little girl of about 8 who was in a Shopping Center with her Uncle and brother went to the Public Toilet. Her relatives stood outside a community door that led down the hall to the ladies, mens and disabled toilet. After 10 minutes they went to look for her, as she had obviously not left the area. They found her brutally beaten, limbs broken, sexually molested and dead on the floor of the disabled toilet. They gave a description of a man who had exited the area while they were waiting and within an hour or so they had arrested a 22 year old man who worked in the complex. As obviously news of the impending release, identity change and relocation to Australia of the two boys who killed James Bolger had got out, he was immediately suspected of being one of the two boys.

I can't imagine how James Bolgers parents feel about their release, and we would all like to believe that the parents of the two boys involved were careless, unloving or irresponsible people. There are only two scenarios here, either that is the truth and therefore the parents are guilty of this crime, not the children, and why weren't they punished, or the parents are normal loving parents like any of us would hope to be considered and therefore any one of our children could possess the ability to do what these boys did. Would you feel the same if one of your children was the perpetrator?

I always said that if one of my adult sons ever commited a heinous crime I would want them to receive the maximum punishment that they deserved, but if my 10 year old son had done such a thing, I would have to question every moment of his young life and try to understand what caused it and who was to blame. I think when young malleable children are involved, there is no black and white. For example, only one of these children would have come up with the idea to walk away with this little boy. They couldn't have both had the same evil intentions on the same day, one was an influence on the other or they gave each other the urge to keep going. This is the loss of three lives in my opinion, a tragedy.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

it was a very very sad story here on Merseyside when it happened, i was working in a hotel at the time that police from around the country were staying at as they were helping with the inquiry, i dont think the 2 lads will remain "unknown" for long though whatever country they end up in.

Can we please just cool it a bit? This thread is going the right way to be locked, which perhaps it should have been in the first place. It serves absolutely no purpose at all to encourage the sending of chain letters/emails on any topic, and if anybody thinks that such a course of action is going to change anything with regard to the criminal law, then they're just being naive.

i dont think the 2 lads will remain "unknown" for long though whatever country they end up in.

Well they should be okay if they keep their noses clean, at least thats the way it should be, but like I said in my earlier post, every man of that age in Australia who commits a crime against a child will be scrutinised to find out if he is one of them, but who cares if that happens. If they commit another such crime they should be locked away for life. You only get one chance to redeem yourself.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Sorry, but I am 100% behind Casey on this one! I would suggest the Brumegen Phil change his name to P.C.phil. So you feel pity for the murdering barstewards? They took a little boys LIFE after TORTURING him!! And you think the few years in jail is enough? You think sending them to Australia (at our expense) is enough? Rewarding them with a new start is enough? They will be GIVEN (at our expense) accommodation, furniture, clothing and food. They will be given a CLEAN criminal record (because of the anonimity) What a reward for a dastardly, sadistic, brutal murder!!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I first saw this months ago so I'm not quite sure why it has suddenly reemerged and got everyone so riled up.

What these two did was horible and all the more so for anyone who lives in the same comunity as they did but as far as anyone is aware, it was a single offence and not the sort of protracted display of violence shown by Brady and Hindley or the Krays.

They've already served far longer than most adults would have and there has to come a time when they are released. It might as well be now.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I am very disappointed in the Moderator(s) of this thread that has seen fit to delete my post, is it okay for B Phil to make derogatory remarks, in my eyes and others yet his post stays. His post is tantamount to war in Liverpool yet I call him something we all know and I get done.

This is the end of me on this site, I have loved the interaction with quite a few of yers, yer a good bunch..but

To Kleinboet, Stubbsy and you other gooduns..goodbye! ;)

Just to let yer know, I was once danzante and came back on with another username, it happened in the past to me when I upset a female in a friendly way that is yet the owner or moderator thought otherwise.

Sh-1t happens! :)