White marlin off Portugal

Snatcher

My buddy Stan Massey is there now. Think he is fishing from Bobs new cat. This was not general knowledge but it is now :)

Tied Stan about 8 marlin poppers for this holiday.here we go then,the secret bit. Stan has a parrot called Sparky,the feathers of which I incorporated into each marlin popper . Sparky if Stan catches nowt its all your fault :lol::lol::lol:

Actually think that Stan and Elton fell out :huh: why ????? so the fishing report may come via me !

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out in a few weekd with Bob, so any indication of what's occuring would be most grateful :)

I'm just hoping my mate comes through with his 12wt, or my 10wt will take a hell of a beating :)

Paul Singleton

Well I've just left Stan at the bar, enjoying a beer or two. Here's a pic of the view from the back of the boat yesterday, an aerial display of a hooked up white marlin. Raised just 2 yesterday, but also had one blue marlin through the lures, and another free jumping a few hundred metres away. The sea is crawling with small dorado, so it's looking really good at the moment. We are out again tomorrow so fingers crossed for some more aerobatics. More updatres soon.

Bob

aargh - the image is only 500kb but I can't seem to post it. Willtry again on another reply

Well I've just left Stan at the bar, enjoying a beer or two. Here's a pic of the view from the back of the boat yesterday, an aerial display of a hooked up white marlin. Raised just 2 yesterday, but also had one blue marlin through the lures, and another free jumping a few hundred metres away. The sea is crawling with small dorado, so it's looking really good at the moment. We are out again tomorrow so fingers crossed for some more aerobatics. More updatres soon.

Bob

aargh - the image is only 500kb but I can't seem to post it. Willtry again on another reply

:clap2: Hi Bob, I thought I had an invite when the new boat was up and running. :clap2:

Keep the reports and pictures coming Bob. Can you buy Stan a pint from Snatcher please :)

Tight lines for tomorrow mate :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Actually think that Stan and Elton fell out :huh: why ????? so the fishing report may come via me !

Well, that would be news to me!

Thanks for letting me know, though :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Well, that would be news to me!

Thanks for letting me know, though :D

May have got the wrong end of the stick Elton,think I had the beer gogs on :drunk: when I was told the story :blink:

Bob when does Stan fly back do you know? and did you buy him that pint from Snatcher :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Bob

Looking good mate, I'm allready having sleepless nights

Paul Singleton

Looking good mate, I'm allready having sleepless nights

So am I and I am not even going :( Tight lines singy :)

How are those lures doing Bob ??????

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair