carpin in france

Russell Fitzpatrick

hi all,

been off here for a bit,but i am back from my trip to etang de margo,in angers north west france,

what a week,my first trip abroad at the age of 25(!),i went with 3 fen boys,we all caught several twenty pound fish each,and some other suprises in teh shape of a 45lb sturgeaon to my mate rob and he had two 20+ grass carp!

i had 3 twentys,2 commons and a mirror to a new personal best of 25lb and a cracking 14+koi

we was boating our rigs and baiting by boat,i didnt do too bad for a predator angler!

enjoy the pics

25common.jpg

rattyskoi.jpg

23common.jpg

24mirror.jpg

markers.jpg

myswim.jpg

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

hi all,

been off here for a bit,but i am back from my trip to etang de margo,in angers north west france,

what a week,my first trip abroad at the age of 25(!),i went with 3 fen boys,we all caught several twenty pound fish each,and some other suprises in teh shape of a 45lb sturgeaon to my mate rob and he had two 20+ grass carp!

i had 3 twentys,2 commons and a mirror to a new personal best of 25lb and a cracking 14+koi

we was boating our rigs and baiting by boat,i didnt do too bad for a predator angler!

enjoy the pics

25common.jpg

rattyskoi.jpg

23common.jpg

//img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/ratty46/24mirror.jpg[/img]

nice one fella

what bait did you use

markers.jpg

myswim.jpg

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.

mainly tiger nuts,few fish on hard boilies,crab specials from quest baits,baited up with hemp,all sizes of pellet,maize,and small amounts of tigers,and boilies.

poisson chat(small ctafish with teeth!) are a right pain whittling baits down..not the tigers tho!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

OI OI,

congratulation's russ super photo's my friend, what a time you had,

good-luck with your cat's

:clap::clap::clap:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite