Advice welcomed for a new Angler

roscoe106

Hiya

I used to fish years ago with my dad oop north in North Yorkshire, and have recently got back into the delights of fishing

I'm now living down in South West London near Hampton / Sunbury and wondered if you guys/gals had any tips on where to fish ( lakes or parts of the thames )

I don't have much equipment at the moment ( dad's casts offs ! ) but have an 12.5m pole that I love and a 13ft Carp rod.

I love fishing for Perch/Roach etc on the rivers and Carp in the lakes/ponds. I like to have a go a catching barbel, but guess I should get back into the swing of this first

Any suggestions on where to go and what baits / rigs to use ?

I'm not really one to ask about rigs but i'm not too far from you so i'd say ya can't go wrong with the Thames to get back in to the swing of things. Plenty of Perch and Roach plus practically anything else for that matter.

Hiya

I used to fish years ago with my dad oop north in North Yorkshire, and have recently got back into the delights of fishing

I'm now living down in South West London near Hampton / Sunbury and wondered if you guys/gals had any tips on where to fish ( lakes or parts of the thames )

I don't have much equipment at the moment ( dad's casts offs ! ) but have an 12.5m pole that I love and a 13ft Carp rod.

I love fishing for Perch/Roach etc on the rivers and Carp in the lakes/ponds. I like to have a go a catching barbel, but guess I should get back into the swing of this first

Any suggestions on where to go and what baits / rigs to use ?

hi, im fairly new to the london area. i fish around ealing area and greenford regulary for the types of fish you mentioned. where is that from you.

woman want me, fish fear me