Argyle

Dick Dastardly

Has anyone heard how Gerry is getting on? and has anyone got a contact for him so I can send my regards?Last I heard he was in hospital/just come out after having an operation on a perforated bowel?

Been strange not seeing his posts.He had internet acsess for a while but havnt heard from him in some time.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see he logged on the other day budgie,i have a number PM you it? meaning to send him my regards too

Edited by Russell Fitzpatrick

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Me to I hope things are looking up Gerry, our turn for the Mulled wine next time we meet up.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I spoke to him earlier. He is still in hospital but he is off the drip feed and eating again. He did sound better today. You can PM him I am sure he will answer you.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Great stuff thanks Lyn.

I popped into the Hospital to see Gerry today, they're still pumping him up with anti-biotics in the hope that they won't have to operate.

His spirits are certainly a lot higher now than they were a couple of weeks ago but he's bored out of his scull!

Nice Hospital tho' & they're treating him really well - he was telling me that he often has midnight snacks at the nurses station..................and he's been bribing them with biscuits!

Hope to see him back on his feet soon.

Cheers

Barry

Barry

I popped into the Hospital to see Gerry today, they're still pumping him up with anti-biotics in the hope that they won't have to operate.

His spirits are certainly a lot higher now than they were a couple of weeks ago but he's bored out of his scull!

Nice Hospital tho' & they're treating him really well - he was telling me that he often has midnight snacks at the nurses station..................and he's been bribing them with biscuits!

Hope to see him back on his feet soon.

Cheers

Barry

Good to hear, :)

Thanks for the update

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Thanks for the update, Barry.

Not sure how Gerry can be bored with all those nurses about, though :)

Please pass on my best wishes if you get the chance. He's missed here.

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE