Sea Fishing in Irelands South West

Hi

There is great Bass and Pollack fishing in Kenmare Bay on the south west Ireland coast. I have had several bass 7 lbs + and also good sized Pollack in the bay Conger fom the shore, Mackeral from the road bridge at Kenemare !

Well worth a visit at all times of the year, and great scenery and cracking Guinness to boot

If anyones interested drop me a line and I'll only be too pleased to help with any arrangements I can

post-10242-1157198216_thumb.jpg

Peter Mallinson

sheenview@yahoo.co.uk

www.sheenview.com

Hi

There is great Bass and Pollack fishing in Kenmare Bay on the south west Ireland coast. I have had several bass 7 lbs + and also good sized Pollack in the bay Conger fom the shore, Mackeral from the road bridge at Kenemare !

Well worth a visit at all times of the year, and great scenery and cracking Guinness to boot

If anyones interested drop me a line and I'll only be too pleased to help with any arrangements I can

post-10242-1157198216_thumb.jpg

Takeing the kids down to cork on october half term will be having a drive around will be taking a rod or two it may be getting a bit late in the season but that wont stop me having a cast or two how long a drive from cork down the N22

• 1 month later...
Takeing the kids down to cork on october half term will be having a drive around will be taking a rod or two it may be getting a bit late in the season but that wont stop me having a cast or two how long a drive from cork down the N22

Sorry for being late getting back onto the Anglersnet site,

Its about 1 1/2 hrs from Cork on the N22 through Ballyvourney and over the mountain then turn left for Kenmare. Once you reach kenmare at the 'T' junction turn left signposted to Glengarriff and 200 yrd ish you have Kenmare bay on your right, go over bridge and turn right follow the bay till you find somewhere you fancy really.

Recently they even had a 10 lb fish off the Pier in Kenmare town !! and several smaller ones to 5 lb off the bridge when the tide is up and just on the run down.

Peter

Certainly know how to get free advertising on AN!

And you point IS ??

Peter Mallinson

sheenview@yahoo.co.uk

www.sheenview.com