Now here's a real auction

severus

HERE

She's looking for a genuine, overall nice person. Can't for the life of me think of anyone here that fits that description. :D

Be sure and scroll down and read some of the comments.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

"Through this process I'm not just looking for the highest bidder," she says, adding, "I'm looking for someone who is a genuine, overall nice person."

She'd wouldn't get a whole lot of money from a genuine, overall nice person. If you're gonna give it up, go for the money!!!!

12:20 AM Anonymous Says:

Wow, I can't believe I finally found her. Her kids have been wondering where mommy went. Hope she uses protection this time so it doesn't happen again.

:clap2:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

She's looking for a genuine, overall nice person. Can't for the life of me think of anyone here that fits that description. :D

I don't know about that severus.

I'm a genuine person with a nice pair of overalls, ain't that near enough? :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I think someone who resembles Jabba the Hut is going to be the successful bidder.

And whys that :D

:unsure:

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Nothing much surprises me anymore, the fact that a woman wants to auction her virginity doesn't really disturb me, but what does is the comments of those excuse for men that follow.

What do reckon Newt JohnS and all happy to have that on here?