BASS Membership Aplication

sam-cox

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the BASS to prosses membership aplications.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

I think its usually within a few weeks- never really counted myself.

New magazine is out soon!!

I have a link through their forum, so can always ask a question if you are stuck?

Cheers

G

B.A.S.S. member

Sam as Grant says they are busy with the new magazine at the moment and as the committee operate a "All hands to the pump" way of doing things sometimes other things take a little longer than usual.

I know that the Membership chap has been on holiday. I'm sure nobody would begrudge him the right to do that.

If you think you have waited to long for anything surly the best way is to contact the people concerned not whinge about it in other places.

No doubt you will not like my response to you Sam, but I only say it the way I see it, and I say it to you I do not go behind your back.

No doubt you will receive your membership and welcome pack soon.

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

Guest muttley

Sam as Grant says they are busy with the new magazine at the moment and as the committee operate a "All hands to the pump" way of doing things sometimes other things take a little longer than usual.

I know that the Membership chap has been on holiday. I'm sure nobody would begrudge him the right to do that.

If you think you have waited to long for anything surly the best way is to contact the people concerned not whinge about it in other places.

No doubt you will not like my response to you Sam, but I only say it the way I see it, and I say it to you I do not go behind your back.

Bit harsh mate...its a reasonable question. Had a row with 'er indoors or a touch of PFT(pre fishing tension)have we......lighten up dude!

Bit harsh mate...its a reasonable question. Had a row with 'er indoors or a touch of PFT(pre fishing tension)have we......lighten up dude!

would agree didn't seem to be a dig going on, just a simple question, but reply seemed a bit agressive and on the defensive

That is a bit harsh DelJ. How is Sam supposed to know the 'membership chap' is away on holiday and as you can't get on the BASS forums this is a reasonable place to ask as there are other BASS members here.

Sam: I think its about 2 or 3 weeks.

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

Purely in relation to Sam's post at the start of this thread I agree my post could seem a bit over the top however couple Sam's previous posts on another thread regarding getting B.A.S.S. membership I don't think it is.

Would you deny that any committee man has the right to an annual holiday? If you sent money of for some goods and they didn't arrive in what you thought was a reasonable time would you take the matter up with them to find out why the hold up? Or would you take it up with somebody else?

Stoaty, you ask If Sam still wants to join. Well I for one hope he does and that his membership comes through soon, because I know he is a mad keen bass angler and I was surprised he had not joined before. One other thing I was not being defensive as I hold no position within B.A.S.S. other than being an ordinary member. How is it possible to be aggressive and defensive at the same time.

For what it's worth I have past on Sam's query to the powers that be, and as I said before I hope the matter is resolved quickly to everybody's satisfaction.

PFT well maybe, a row with 'er indoors no mate. Lighten up jees if I lightened up any more I'd take off.

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.

My previous comments regarding BASS membership were regarding not being able to join on line.

Del, I am a winger and whole-heartedly reserve the right to wing whenever, wherever and to whomever I wish.

However it remains that this post is a honest question as I thought I would get a quicker response from the forum than by e-mailing BASS.

There are a few BASS members on hear so it seemed the logical thing to do.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

That is a bit harsh DelJ. How is Sam supposed to know the 'membership chap' is away on holiday and as you can't get on the BASS forums this is a reasonable place to ask as there are other BASS members here.

All B.A.S.S. contact details are on here:- http://www.ukbass.com/ anybody can access it.

Del.

Founder Member OFC.

Meldrew Lives

3863705131.jpg

I Do Believe It.