Rod Licence checks

Dick Dastardly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) How long have you been fishing after the age of 12?

4 years as a "holiday" fisherman, but seriously for past 6 months

B) How many days a year do you fish?

At the minute it's 2/3 weekends.

C) How many times have you had your Rod Licence checked (by official WA/NRA/EA baillif as opposed to club baillif or fishery owner)?

Three times in 6 months ... I must look dodgy!

Just a thought on this subject and another post i was reading last week, about the EA no longer doing night visits to waters.

I know we all pay are licenses and are happy to do so. and the EA have had cuts in there budget from what i can gather.

My point is, when someone is prosecuted, where do the fines go, do they go to the EA or to the state.

I was thinking that maybe there would be a motivation, to get out and catch these people, and have them fined and put that revenue back to the EA and visit waters, it would be a snowball effect, as more where caught, more EA people could be employed to visit.

bit like the speed cameras paying for themselfs, i live in london, and so many polish and the likes fish everyday, and take fish from the waters, its become a problem to an extent.

so catching these would bring in revenue, so better protection for all.

i would like to hear your views

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

80 odd

C) How many times have you had your Rod Licence checked (by official WA/NRA/EA baillif as opposed to club baillif or fishery owner)?

Caught without a second licience for third rod first year that rule was introduced been checked every year at least once, three times last year.

A) How long have you been fishing after the age of 12?[/b]

16 Years

B) How many days a year do you fish

approx 60 days

C)

How many times have you had your Rod Licence checked (by official WA/NRA/EA baillif as opposed to club baillif or fishery owner)?

I've never been checked once. On Commercial lakes or Rivers

4 years-break then about another 4 years

pretty much every weekend

4 times last year,once this year

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!