The Irwin video:

Slack lines

I thought there was stuff said on the day he died that he said he wanted the film to go out still ? I would watch it if it was aired but if the family didn't want it shown then I wouldn't go hunting for it.

As for beheadings and stuff, nope couldn't watch anything like that. I don't have such a strong morbid curiousity and my compassion would make me feel upset. I couldn't stop myself thinking about how horrible it must have been for the victims so no I've no desire to watch a human being being murdered.

Rob.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there was stuff said on the day he died that he said he wanted the film to go out still ? I would watch it if it was aired but if the family didn't want it shown then I wouldn't go hunting for it.

As for beheadings and stuff, nope couldn't watch anything like that. I don't have such a strong morbid curiousity and my compassion would make me feel upset. I couldn't stop myself thinking about how horrible it must have been for the victims so no I've no desire to watch a human being being murdered.

Rob.

Well stated.

If any of you have ever been in a first hand close up situation of sudden death by accident or other I am sure the armchair TV version would hold no fascination for you.

I had the misfortune at a very early age to hold one of my best friends in my arms as he died after being hit by a car, I can still remember the look in his eyes as he lay there gasping for breath.

Since then I have seen first hand several deaths of this nature and believe me it leaves a mental scar no matter how strong or worldly wise you are.

The TV option is an; I’m safe at home option and it is a world away from the real thing.

Steve was a risk taker and I always thought he would come to an untimely end but I have no wish at all to see it on TV.

Believe me death first hand isn’t nice.

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Are you talking about the same site, you two? The one I think Dean is referring to states:

"xxxxxx.xxx is a website featuring uncensored events including: beheading videos, execution images, accident pictures, gruesome scenes from Iraq etc. We are legally represented by FirstAmendment.com"

Yep, thats the one Elton

If any of you have ever been in a first hand close up situation of sudden death by accident or other I am sure the armchair TV version would hold no fascination for you.

The TV option is an; I’m safe at home option and it is a world away from the real thing.

I agree Ken.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sandpipper

Well stated.

Since then I have seen first hand several deaths of this nature and believe me it leaves a mental scar no matter how strong or worldly wise you are.

Ive got to agree with you there Ken its nothing like films or tv.Tony

• 1 month later...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

:rolleyes:

Paul

Guest Ferret1959

Saw a couple of his dvds on sale in ASDA the other night and still can't help feeling sad about the loss of a fine entertainer and bloody good all rounder. :(

Been watching the "Views" counter going up since I posted the link. It's gone from 282 to 298 since I posted and only two relies......

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.