forum/posting problems

Russell Fitzpatrick

hi all

i replied to several posts last night,my posts are gone and it looks like its reverted back to teh same as yesterday,

i also got a PM yesterday,i replied to it but i got exactly teh same one again today,i also replied on teh zander indication thread yesterday there was several dozedn replies now theres only one?

can you guys tell me if you can see what i cant,i think its my computer,but teh otherforums i go on are ok.

help its freaking ,me out :huh::blink:

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Guest Ferret1959
hi all

i replied to several posts last night,my posts are gone and it looks like its reverted back to teh same as yesterday,

i also got a PM yesterday,i replied to it but i got exactly teh same one again today,i also replied on teh zander indication thread yesterday there was several dozedn replies now theres only one?

can you guys tell me if you can see what i cant,i think its my computer,but teh otherforums i go on are ok.

Look in the non fishing forum. :D

hi all

Earlier on today the forum was hacked and the Anglers Net logo was replaced with some stupid hackers nickname, but now I looks like the Admin here has used yesterdays database backup thank God but at the same time it would explain the oddities you are experiencing.

If it wasn't for the database backup we wouldn't have our normal looking forum back so it's thanks to Elton ;)

Guest Ferret1959
so it's thanks to Elton ;)

But my 3 page arse licking story to Elton and all the other Admin/Mods telling them just how nice they are has gone. :( :( :(

;)