Me thinks some education is called for

*Ant*

Because you live in cuckoo land !!

According to you you know everything, have seen everything and have been everywhere but from the trash you write, in my opinion, you know nothing and have never been further afield than your front gate post.

Wake up m8 and stop bullsh*ting all the time.

This sort of response from a BNP party member just pleases me. Means they have run out of logical argument yet again. :lol::lol:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GlennB and Sportsman - take a quick look at Newt's signature!

Excellent points about perspective and the number of fish killed by pollution and netting out at sea. How many fish are killed by mink, otters, cormarants, keepnets, livebaiting, mishandling, low oxygen levels, overstocking? How many are actually killed and eaten by the dirty foreigners? This is exactly like the situation with foxhunting - it's not about the fact there's a fox (or fish) missing, but rather about who the person involved is, i.e. posh and priveleged/foreign.

Xenophobic hyperbole is always obvious no matter how you try to rationalise it.

And-'tree-hugging, weak, lefty, PC brigade'-eroo :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

GlennB and Sportsman - take a quick look at Newt's signature!

Xenophobic hyperbole is always obvious no matter how you try to rationalise it.

And-'tree-hugging, weak, lefty, PC brigade'-eroo :)

:thumbs:

If I may add my 5p to the argument:

"We believe it's quite cruel to hurt the fish, to cut the fish and then to put this poor little thing back to the water, dying there somewhere lonely."

This lady needs to be shown the factual evidence of fish being caught, more than once, from large Carp with individual names, to little Perch with a defect that is easily recognisable. She must also show evidence of British caught coarse fish, caught by a British angler, being "cut" as stated. She then needs to be told to publish a full page retraction of her statement. If she refuses, she must then be charged with wilful libel and invite the press!

Oh, and if the press stay quiet, there is always the press watchdog!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Arent we missing the point of the original arguement.

Immigrants? Some are good news, some are bad.

There is no doubt that certain areas of crime in certain places are linked to certain "members" of certain immigrant communitites.

Customs need to be changed. We have to educate these people. If they continue to re-offend then let justice take its course. I am sure once they start to see this happen they will be educated. Theft is theft at the end of the day. If they take fish where they are allowed to as disheartening as it may be its not an offence and we have no right to deport them. If they take from private waters where taking fish is not allowed then, throw the book at them and deport them.

By being here, they by and large contribute( be it through taxes or through services rendered, no smutty comments please). If they want to stay here then thats fine learn to stick by and play by our rules. If they continue not to do so then take the action necessary.

But what we musnt do is to tar them all with the same brush. There are bad ones, there are good ones. They are not all theifs and pimps, by the same token they are not all hard working and honest.

Same in any society, I know of some very english people who are as rotten to the core as they come. Where do we deport them to?

Dont welcome them all with open arms, dont send them all packing. A little moderation and acceptance on both sides is what is called for.

Make noise to the people that matter, MP's. If enough of us make enough noise to enough MP's then surely one of them will take up this worthy cause on behalf of the biggest participation sport in the country. There's a lot of money and a lot of votes tied up in Angling.

It seems to me that the PC brigade are as guilty of racism as the rest of us. The idea that immigrants "need education" seems about as racist a comment as any I've ever seen. Lumping people together and assuming they are all the same is a basic tenet of racists, isn't it? I know immigrants who fish EXACTLY the same way as I do, have the same regard for the fish and even have almost identical perspective about what is a "good catch", a pretty subjective idea if ever there was one. These are people from the other side of the world, not just a thousand miles across Europe. The PC brigade will never admit it but there are good immigrants and there are bad ones. The ******** stringing night lines on our local drains are not doing it because of cultural differences, they are doing it because they are scum.

I've removed the nationality as an afterthought because it is wrong to tar all of a country's nationals with the same brush even if I have NEVER heard anything good about these particular EU wannabees.

Who is this mysterious PC brigade ? Anyone who doesn't happen to agree with your own point of view ?

I believe that SOME immigrants need educating about local customs and laws, in the same way that I think that SOME immigrants are thieves and should be arrested and that SOME immigrants should probably be deported.

I think that all immigrants should be law abiding, and I find that the VAST MAJORITY are.

Do these views make me just as rascist as some of the views expressed on here, I don't think so.

If, as you say, that they need educating, that statement was made after a fishery put a sign up saying that ALL fish MUST be returned to the water in English and ALL european languages.

In other words she was saying that signs will not stop them - I suggest that deportation will!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

If, as you say, that they need educating, that statement was made after a fishery put a sign up saying that ALL fish MUST be returned to the water in English and ALL european languages.

In other words she was saying that signs will not stop them - I suggest that deportation will!!!

Signs in five different languages have now gone up at lakes in Southampton.

Not exactly all European languages, but never mind.

Are you suggesting that deportation is appropriate punishment for taking a fish ?

Edited by Sportsman