Dying monitor

Ken L

I've seen those super-wide screens somewhere before, but that was about it being a prototype and still needing some tweaks.

I currently use a 24" and a 17", one for games and the other for internet apps etc. Sometimes dabble with photoshop which works well with the setup also. A friend has 2x22" and loves it. Two screens definately has it's advantages over a single screen, but it depends what you'll be doing with it as to whether it will be beneficial to you.

I've seen those super-wide screens somewhere before, but that was about it being a prototype and still needing some tweaks.

I currently use a 24" and a 17", one for games and the other for internet apps etc. Sometimes dabble with photoshop which works well with the setup also. A friend has 2x22" and loves it. Two screens definately has it's advantages over a single screen, but it depends what you'll be doing with it as to whether it will be beneficial to you.

casual users might not get the benefits but for me and many others it would be, for example the image editing

and also webdesign as you have several different programs,windows and documents open all at once for the past few weeks ive been doing a website and have these all open at once: dreamweaver, note pad for php, paint shop pro, adobe illustrator, word documents, websites, and the actual website im creating. i need 3 monitors

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

casual users might not get the benefits but for me and many others it would be, for example the image editing

and also webdesign as you have several different programs,windows and documents open all at once for the past few weeks ive been doing a website and have these all open at once: dreamweaver, note pad for php, paint shop pro, adobe illustrator, word documents, websites, and the actual website im creating. i need 3 monitors

Hi Andy, I used to work in a place where by default everyone got four diplays. Even the receptionist had a dual display setup.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote