Photographs Required – Can You Help?

IanB

As someone said, 'There are no stupid questions', I though I would test that saying by admitting that I mostly fish alone and often forget to take photographs of my catch or the catch itself is not worthy of being photographed but....

I represent Angling Systems Ltd. I will be taking The Anglers Database (www.AnglersDatabase.com) on the road later this year to promote it at various exhibitions. To help me prepare brochures, leaflets, signs and advertisements I need photographs of anglers displaying or holding their catches.

Would you have such photographs and would you be prepared to let me use them in our promotional material? I will pay you for these of course, £50 for each one used in any of the material.

I am looking for pictures of anglers with their Carp, Tench, Barbel, Pike and all other Coarse fish. They can be shots of you with individual fish or a collection of fish in front of you.

If you are proud of a particular capture and don’t mind a photograph of it being used to promote The Anglers Database, then please let me know. You needn’t be a user of The Anglers Database.

I can take digital images of as high a quality as possible (300dpi if you have it but don’t let that stop you) or I can scan the photograph if it is on paper and return it to you.

I will only use the photographs for the purposes of promoting The Anglers Database and we won’t sell, give or in any other way extend them to anyone else.

If you are interested in letting me use your photographs then please Email me at the address below with thumbnails, or the actual images themselves, or a simple list from which I might pick some photos for further scrutiny. All paper photographs will be returned.

I can’t promise to use every photograph but I promise to pay for those that I use.

Thanks.

IanB

Enquiries@AnglersDatabase.com

Thanks to Matt, Joel, Dave, Dan, Will and others for replying so promptly. I will be EMailing you all over the next few days (evenings).

Ian

IanB:

They can be shots of you with individual fish or a collection of fish in front of you.

IanB

Pictures of collections of fish laid out don't present a good image of angling.

Considering that this is being set up for display to the public around the country you might like to think carefully about what you choose to show.

John,

It presents an accurate image of angling. What are you going to do ban keepnets??

I hear your point but lets not get too overprotective. We'll be trying to cover up the fact we use hooks next!!!

darrreng:

John,

It presents an accurate image of angling. What are you going to do ban keepnets??

Well seeing as you brought it up, yes, I would ban keep nets.

darrreng:

I hear your point but lets not get too overprotective.

So, given the opportunity to present the good face of angling or the bad, you think we should choose the bad. :confused: