Harley versus Honda

severus

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it!!!!

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Scotty

You read my mind I was going to add something like have you ever heard a Ducatti or even better a Triumph. :)

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Scotty

You read my mind I was going to add something like have you ever heard a Ducatti or even better a Triumph. :)

Tony

Damn right Tony :thumbs:

We went to Donnington this year, and we're off to Valencia in October to watch the final GP race of the season (c'mon Rossi). I'd never been and had been told the sound was unbelievable by my mates, and I wasn't dissapointed, you can hear them fire up in the pits from a long long way away, and when they are fully wound up..............jezzzzzzusssssss!!!!!! :headhurt:

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Until recently I rode a BMW K100 but you can not get enthusued about thye sound it made (more like a nasal whine) but I am thinking of investing in a combination like the Ural.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Until recently I rode a BMW K100 but you can not get enthusued about thye sound it made (more like a nasal whine) but I am thinking of investing in a combination like the Ural.

Good choice Tony,

Reading this weeks MCN i'm loving the look of the new ZX 6R'S beautiful looking machine and packing 120bhp!!!

Scott

Scotty

Lovely bike; but far too fast for an old man like me, besides i can get all of the fishing gear into a combination.

Tony

Tony

Scotty

Lovely bike; but far too fast for an old man like me, besides i can get all of the fishing gear into a combination.

Tony

Can't argue with that mate (the fishing gear that is) :thumbs:

Scott