Bin Laden

Slack lines

Guest long-trotter
Conficting reports today about the demise of Bin Laden, or how he's still alive. What do you think? Has he gone to meet his maker, or is he still in hiding??

Until I see a body or some DNA evidence proving he's dead, he's still alive and kicking.

Edited by long-trotter

Until I see a body or ....

I am not so hard to please. I'd be perfectly satisfied with just his head on a spike and no need for the entire body.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

why do we need to see a body the terrorists etc have been progressing extreemly well without him somebody must still be pulling the strings[the CIA] for all you conspiracists outthere :yeah:

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

dead but not forgotten.from one death there will be 1000+ martyrs.

be interesting too see if the reported death of osama bin laden coincided with an increase taliban attacks in afghanistan.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Im just wondering, how the top army specialiast, the rewards out for his head. cant find him

but a newspaper in france has the story.

all seems a bit odd to me.

but i hope its all true and he died a painful horrible death and suffered for days and days.

smac

woman want me, fish fear me

Guest long-trotter

I hope we catch him really, it would be good to see him on trial. If he's dead he will be viewed as a martyr.

While he evades capture he is seen as being under goods protection. It would be good to see him as a jibbering wreck on his capature, so people can see he is just human.

That was the problem with Zarqawi the more he evaded capture he's status grew now he viewed as a great Martyr.