Cod crisis? What cod crisis?

Guest challenge

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
nah not bothered scotty t but there is this i've dug out

its a NEAR MISS well out to sea , after several calls to the captain he finally acknowledged us and turned with not much room to spare

AND

watch the bloke at the end of it ....jesus he can fillet fish!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O0dgojL7j8

You will be pleased to know Carl that when we are in hull next week there is£30000 worth of filleting machinery being fitted. Guts fillets and skins all in one go. :clap2:

She is having bow thrusters fitted and I believe that there’s a new (bigger) chiller being installed as well.

We have got to stop these hot spots from getting hotter or we could soon well be accused of contributing to global worming.

Regards. :lol:

You will be pleased to know Carl that when we are in hull next week there is£30000 worth of filleting machinery being fitted. Guts fillets and skins all in one go. :clap2:

She is having bow thrusters fitted and I believe that there’s a new (bigger) chiller being installed as well.

We have got to stop these hot spots from getting hotter or we could soon well be accused of contributing to global worming.

Regards. :lol:

Challenge, I like my fish skin-on and so do a lot of other people will this be an option?

With no more fish to fillet Challenge what are you going to do when out at sea? :blink:

Guest challenge
Challenge, I like my fish skin-on and so do a lot of other people will this be an option?

With no more fish to fillet Challenge what are you going to do when out at sea? :blink:

Apparently so Clem, you can set it for skin on or skin off. As for what am I going to do?

The machine apparently doesn’t put the fish in the chiller or untangle angler’s lines or wash the boat down or take a watch or gaff fish or drink loads of tea, and I believe that the said machine does not sit down and take the **** all day. So Clem there is still plenty to do old salt.

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Oct 16 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: Am I allowed to catch one now then? I didn't get a single cod last year and not got one this year yet! :clap2:

Well if you weren't so pre-occupied with targeting haddock ............

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Guest challenge
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Oct 16 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:clap2: Am I allowed to catch one now then? I didn't get a single cod last year and not got one this year yet! :clap2:

Well if you weren't so pre-occupied with targeting haddock ............

You could of hit the nail as squarely on the head as you possibly could there Leon.

One mans prize catch is another’s folly...