.qxd files

Elton

Does anyone know how I can open these on a PC? I don't have Quark Express and Paint Shop Pro 9 doesn't want to know :(

tia,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Ferret1959
Does anyone know how I can open these on a PC? I don't have Quark Express and Paint Shop Pro 9 doesn't want to know :(

tia,

Elton

Do a flood email with it attatched and see who replies. :D :D

Drop me a line and I'll take a look at it. (I can't send PMs yet, but I assume I can receive them.)

Cheers

John

ignore the above viewer dont work

Try this web site, it may help

CAD viewers

Edited by melpen

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

Cheers, guys. I'll try Melpen's one and, Andy, I may get back to you. I have to be a bit careful, as it's an advert for a product that hasn't been announced yet, so I need to check whether it's classed as commercially sensitive.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Cheers, guys. I'll try Melpen's one and, Andy, I may get back to you. I have to be a bit careful, as it's an advert for a product that hasn't been announced yet, so I need to check whether it's classed as commercially sensitive.

its no biggie to me elton but i understand where your coming from. you could always download the quark express 31 day trial :) www.quark.com

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Guest sandpipper

Elton now tell them the truth, its the latest catalog from anne summers leather bondage gear with over sized butt-plugs :P:headhurt::(