Fishy type 'Photo gallery'

Guest CJS2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just move this thread to the top!! There seems to be members asking for fishing threads, you cant get more fishy than this, :lol::P

:ph34r:

Edited by CJS2

Heres a few more

My mates Blonde Ray

Small Bream

12lb Huss try to take lumps out of my arm :)

My one and only Turbot

The ever faithfull Doggy, as no one else had posted one until John E ;)

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Autumn is on us, but perhaps this photo will help the memories of summer. I love the sunsets, and bass fishing afloat up the river. Sunrise is also a great time for bass, we had planed to spend summer weekends anchored over Saturday night. Nice and safe river anchorage, Saturday night, perhaps a romantic meal watching the sun go down. Wake up Sunday morning at bird chirp, catch the sun coming up again, almost certainly the river will be mirror flat, with a mist rising.

Rods out, and hopefully a few bass before Hazel puts in an appearance about 8-30, frying pan out and full English or bacon and egg sarnies? It did not happen this year . . . 2007, we live in anticipation :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Sunsetbass.jpg