A few sea shore landscapes from this morning

Chippy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shots Chippy, I've been wanting to try for the same effect myself but our sandy beaches are black and not too photogenic. They are black due to the now closed steel works here and the huge piles of slag next to the shore line thats been washed and mixed in with the normal stones and sand.

I really like the second to last one...

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

EEK!!!!! Stirring stuff sensai. I am not worth to be in the same dojo master :notworthy::notworthy:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

:thumbs: Paul, I've been a regular visitor on your site for quite a while now, absolutley stunning work as usual you really bring Plemont to life in these, if I could take pictures half as well as you i'd be a very proud Bean :).

I tried last year to take very simler shot shots of that rock trying to get that "island within an island" thing but my camera was'nt able to close to the shutter speed and aperture needed to get that wisping/time lapse effect, but today I went and got myself a 400D all i got to do is get me some decent glass, those lenses of yours really are superb.

Thanks again, stunning.

Mark

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

That really is stunning stuff Chippy. And you site is absolutley brilliant. How do you get the whispy water effect? I thought that to get that effect you'd have to give up crispness, seeing as how the rest of the waves in the background are moving.

HB

rb_getcreative.gif

Stunning, simple, stunning.

:clap2::clap::sun:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

That water effect is excellent. Lets guess (being an expert now :rolleyes: ) Shutter speed 2.5 secs??? :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Beautiful, Chippy! :sun:

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net