pva bags

s_mac

Got some pva bags, never used them before, read the instructions when i got home, but i dont have pva tape or pva ties.

can i use another method to tie them, till i can get some monday, as im going to try them in the morning

many thanks

sean

woman want me, fish fear me

You could use the "lick n stick" method (just think of sealing an envelope) or you could cut a strip from the top of the bag and use it as a tie, even use some light line to tie off the bag and cut the tag ends short if all else fails.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

you could lick them like an enverlope and fold the top edge over to seal but try not to get them to wet,or if they're deep bags you could cut them downwards in the middle and tie the two tag ends together.

(on reflection i should learn to type faster :roll1: )

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

in my experiance poles are cheap as chips as i only buy budget pole's that cost very little (11m @ £49) as i hardly ever use one.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve