Portsmouth/Southampton area Mug required

Gedi

As I am a novice at this game, and have just started rigging out my Elite and had a few trips in it, are there any takers for showing me the ropes, so to speak and dont mind having a novice tag along for a trip or two around the local area. I dont mind traveling, and live on Hayling Island.

Are there any scheduled meets around the south coast?

Hi Gedi !

I live in Bognor Regis ! if you want to come over any time you are most welcome !!

I mainly fish on my Yak in Chichester Harbour and off the rocks at Bognor although i have a Warrior 165 and slip from Hayling all the time .

When fishing from Bognor mainly fish across low water !!

regrads

Luffers !

Gedi. PM me in a couple of weeks and we can see what we can do.

Im working next weekend but Im sure we can arrange something after that.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

As I am a novice at this game, and have just started rigging out my Elite and had a few trips in it, are there any takers for showing me the ropes, so to speak and dont mind having a novice tag along for a trip or two around the local area. I dont mind traveling, and live on Hayling Island.

Are there any scheduled meets around the south coast?

Scheduled meets every weekend at the moment weather permitting of course----only trouble is Gedi we're targetting Conger at the moment meaning that we're fishing at night which is not advisable for most novices :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Gedi,

If you want to keep it local, Hayling is my local mark, have to say that I'm trying to avoid it at the moment so that I fish all the other great local marks that I keep promising myself.

Your more than welcome to tag along, PM me your mobile and I'll give you a ring next time I'm coming down.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Gedi,

If you want to keep it local, Hayling is my local mark, have to say that I'm trying to avoid it at the moment so that I fish all the other great local marks that I keep promising myself.

Your more than welcome to tag along, PM me your mobile and I'll give you a ring next time I'm coming down.

SM :)

PM sent, and many thanks to all for the replies so far