Lochaline report

spanner

Hiya,

Again well done Paul and thanks for the entertainment. :clap::clap:

I must admit I was impressed by how stable the Yak was through out the fight even when it was going up tide without you paddling. :yeah::yeah:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,

I must admit I was impressed by how stable the Yak was through out the fight even when it was going up tide without you paddling. :yeah::yeah:

Absolutely gobsmacked!

Amazing!!

Kayak: Tarpon 140 (Camo)

Hiya,

Thanks for the help Davy :)

I just checked on my GPS and it reckons I went 70yds uptide between 11:26 and 11:47, 50yds back between 11:47 and 11:57, and finally 20yds back uptide as she came to surface. At 12:00 I dropped off the anchor and drifted so you had her on board by then :)

Hi Paul !

What can i say, well done mate !

I must admit i did not think it possible and maybe a little dangerous, but "he how dares wins" rodders.

Having been lucky enough to have caught one of davys pets from catchalot how you did this is even more incredible !

Again well done mate !

Luffers !

Ah, therin lies the secret of sit-on-top kayaks designed for angling, they are made to be stable enough for this kind of thing. Hats off to the clever people at Ocean Kayak and the designers of the Prowler13 I say :thumbs:

I'm sure that can be arranged :D Hopefully during the inshore tope run next season, still to get me one of them feisty critters.

You mean one of these Spanner???? The ugly one is me. Popped my tope cherry with this one in the summer fishing with Ian Burrett. I do hope you get one next year in Luce Bay :)

SnatchersTope.jpg

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy