Hampton court anyone?

Dave H

The Thames at Hampton was one of my favourite hunting grounds years back and i feel the urge for a reunion.

Anyone fished there in recent times to give their reports?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Im loving it up here on the Thames Dave, So much variety and good quality fishing in such a relatively small area. Wished I had moved up ages ago and going to really miss it when we move. If I could afford property here and the business opportunity as good I would be cancelling the move to Norfolk! but afraid its not going to be viable :(

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Im loving it up here on the Thames Dave, So much variety and good quality fishing in such a relatively small area. Wished I had moved up ages ago and going to really miss it when we move. If I could afford property here and the business opportunity as good I would be cancelling the move to Norfolk! but afraid its not going to be viable :(

Norfolk has some great fishing though mate and you know some great spots as you once told me about so it's not all bad . Almost impossible in the SE now mate to catch fish anywhere unless you join a syndicate and then its all bloody carp even if they pretend to be coarse ...We will sort something out :)

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon