Timsbury BBQ

KAYC

While Tony is away it would be good to get a definate idea of who does or does not want to participate in the BBQ which can be added to our day at Timsbury,It does break the day up and if memory serves me, is a good quality meal.

The cost to supply us is £150.00 which would work out to £7.50 each assuming all wanted it: The fewer participating would increase the cost pro-rata or make it not viable so could all going express their preference by means of attatchment to this post for Tony to assess on his return :sun:

Many thanks , Kevin

If everyone was having it, then yes (to keep the cost down) but otherwise no thanks! I'm a bit short of pennies at the mo.

PS FAO Tony, the cheque's in the post :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

While Tony is away it would be good to get a definate idea of who does or does not want to participate in the BBQ which can be added to our day at Timsbury,It does break the day up and if memory serves me, is a good quality meal.

The cost to supply us is £150.00 which would work out to £7.50 each assuming all wanted it: The fewer participating would increase the cost pro-rata or make it not viable so could all going express their preference by means of attatchment to this post for Tony to assess on his return :sun:

Many thanks , Kevin

Put me down for the BBQ Kevin.

Andy.

PS Cheques on it's way. (I included the £7.50 for the BBQ)

Not for me thanks Kevin/Tony.

Also not for me either as I have said in the pm to Tony

I'm sure that Elton will take up any slack, so long as he gets to eat plenty of hamburgers, sausages, bacon, baked potatoes, and maybe some of that salad stuff.

Well he always do, don't he?

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/