amish girls, and families

s_mac

ayjay - we will wake up to that fact when it becomes a fact.

Incidents where a nut job uses a gun to kill innocent people get wide publicity but the crime statistics I read indicate that in fact, more guns and fewer innocent deaths/woundings is what really happens.

Gun Crime in the UK has gone through the Roof since the goverment of the day Took the guns off our streets and made Great Britian a safer place. :wallbash:

These peicefull poeple only ask to be left alone, as far as can gather. I have read today that the Perpertrator of this atrocity had a history of peadofillia. chances are he was a timebomb waiting to go off.

I feel for those poor poeple lets not though turn this into a heated debate on fire arm control or religion as this Incident has nothing to do with either if sombody has a murderous intent they would use anything. this is a world tragidy not Just an American one. :(:(:( A crying shame!

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must have been horrorfying for those poor kids, i can't even start to grasp the fear they must have felt or the sorrow and heart ache their parents must be feeling now.

.There was a case in the UK of a machete attack on an infant school by a bloke with schizophrenia. Nobody was killed

That was in wolverhampton and Lisa potts risked her own life to save the children he was trying to kill and now i have to smile at this man as they let him out to have his stroll around the town on his own unsupervised.

I've seen the way he looks at people, i've had him threaten to kill my wife and kids YET when i complain i'm told he's just making idol threats, trying to scare me because he has a problem with people in a posistion authority!!!!

Edited by Alan Fawcett

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Guest Brumagem Phil
somebody should take the bloke out alan, hes a nightmare it sounds like.

Its PRECISELY this kind of thoughtless remark which prevents people from seeking help. Dont get me wrong, I fully sympathise with Alan and his plight, but what this guy needs is genuine help not some daft reamark.........it must be remembered, he is ILL and that makes him a victim too.

Guest long-trotter
Its PRECISELY this kind of thoughtless remark which prevents people from seeking help. Dont get me wrong, I fully sympathise with Alan and his plight, but what this guy needs is genuine help not some daft reamark.........it must be remembered, he is ILL and that makes him a victim too.

I agree with phil on this one. I have dealt with a lot of mentally ill people in my time, I was at a job a few years back where a guy with a history of mental illness was in his house, begging to be taken into hospital so he could get treatment, he feared he was going to harm his wife and kids. As normal, our local facilities were full and refused to accept him. The poor guy was begging us, when we said there was nothing we could do he began threatening us with a Knife and eventually we had to act and arrest him. which was avery violent and messy affair.

This all boils down to the policy of "care in the community" where seriously ill people in need of the care of an institution are dumped with very little support and told to get on with it. I feel very sorry for them and their families and the community they live in.

nothing thoughtless about the remark at all phil..we had a similar situation recently here.. a lunatic that was threatening to kill his parents and anybody who got in his way.(our next door neibours)all sorts of people tried to help him, but he still returned with a knife one day, but legged it when the guardia arrived(i called them). they told me they would have to shoot him if he came at them with the knife.

anyway two days later he was found dead at the bottom of a cliff,being as ive got a 4 year old daughter, i cheered my head off, as did the rest of the village.i doubt if they looked too hard for the reason he was at the bottom of the cliff. who cares.

one less dangerous lunatic

p.s we dont do politically correct here! :) dave.

Guest Brumagem Phil
nothing thoughtless about the remark at all phil..we had a similar situation recently here.. a lunatic that was threatening to kill his parents and anybody who got in his way.(our next door neibours)all sorts of people tried to help him, but he still returned with a knife one day, but legged it when the guardia arrived(i called them). they told me they would have to shoot him if he came at them with the knife.

anyway two days later he was found dead at the bottom of a cliff,being as ive got a 4 year old daughter, i cheered my head off, as did the rest of the village.i doubt if they looked too hard for the reason he was at the bottom of the cliff. who cares.

one less dangerous lunatic

p.s we dont do politically correct here! :) dave.

How sad.......you should all be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves, and regardless of what YOU might think, your remark was both thoughtless and tasteless. It's got nothing to do with politically correct, its about common decency for another human being.

Would you have laughed if he had died of cancer? Would you take the **** out of someone in a wheelchair? No of course not, so why such a hard attitude when someone sufferes from a mental illness?

By the way, mental illness can strike anyone at any time (just the same as heart disease or cancer)..........I wont cheer my head off if you should become similarly afflicted.

il tell everybody in the village that they "should be all ashamed" for you tommorow phil! :lol: the hard attitude came about not because he had a mental illness, it was more to do with the way he tried to kill his father by hitting him over the head with a hammer, down the road from our house.and from his endearing way of walking up and down the street with a carving knife. :lol:

if he was able to be "cured" great. he wasnt.even his parents were relived not to have be in fear for their lives.at the end of the day hes no longer a danger to my family, if thats because hes dead, so be it.

i didnt lose a wink of sleep over it. :lol::lol:

Guest Brumagem Phil
il tell everybody in the village that they "should be all ashamed" for you tommorow phil! :lol: the hard attitude came about not because he had a mental illness, it was more to do with the way he tried to kill his father by hitting him over the head with a hammer, down the road from our house.and from his endearing way of walking up and down the street with a carving knife. :lol:

if he was able to be "cured" great. he wasnt.even his parents were relived not to have be in fear for their lives.at the end of the day hes no longer a danger to my family, if thats because hes dead, so be it.

i didnt lose a wink of sleep over it. :lol::lol:

I wont waste my time replying to you as your own words condemn you far more than anyone elses ever could. :yucky: