12 lb Barbel Caught This Morming

mdgfishing

Just looked on your photo site, i am going to call you Barbelman from now on very impressive indeed.

Just a couple of questions for you. What did you use to catch the great Dane on i have been trying for years without success, and i have been also been using the dog cleaning technique but have not got the timing right just yet can you give me some tips.

:):sun:

Very Funny reply M8 did use the Washing maching to get your dog clean :):):)

MdgFishing

Keeper Of Maggots & Old Codger to Boot

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

Best Wishes & Tight Lines

mdgfishing working digi-darkroom.com

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks for the reply tou guys, I am never far away , but it's all work and no play :):) and I have just spent the best part of a month in canada, and only a pike of five pounds for my trouble :) it was not a fishing Holiday :(

MdgFishing

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

Lovely barbel, those! I'd have been over the moon at the 8lb'er!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Lovely barbel, those! I'd have been over the moon at the 8lb'er!

Many thanks Elton I have caught many fish of 8lb no more than 5 9 lbers none at 10 or 11 lb then in one year I get 2 different fish in different locations at 12. & 12 1oz :)

As stated I have my own site www.mdgfishing.co.uk and if you remember I work (unpaid) as an assistant admin over at www.digi-darkroom.com where we have a few members from AN.

Please keep up the good work Elton your doing a great job

MDG

MdgFishing

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

cracking fish, well done. Just out of interest which stretch of trent do you fish? i usually fish on the cromwell weir / collingham stretch.

Edited by steve17

steve.

cracking fish, well done. Just out of interest which stretch of Trent do you fish? i usually fish on the cromwell weir / collingham stretch.

Thanks Steve I fish around the Newark area , sorry but thats about all the info I'll give out I once disclosed where I caught 3 catches of bream over a 100 lb and I have never been able to fish there again. bobs Island Newark is as good as anywhere as I have had (lb plus from there . in recent years.

Best of luck

mdg

MdgFishing

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

These fish were caught At around 0430 I have just returned home from an all nighter.

The Barbel weighs in at 12lb the 2nd best by 1 oz of my fishing career which spans 45 years this really is a fish of a life time and I am so lucky to have caught 2 of such a great weight.

Well done MDG Jealosy reigns eh?

Tell us more, Method Bait Tackle Tactics ETC its great to share success and for the younger anglers to pass on tips from succesful anglers. :sun:;)