Printbiz

Steve Randles

Printbiz where sponsoring the Photo Challenges by way of the winners photos printed on a mouse mat, and sent to the winner. A few of you got some right when they started this but it looks like that sponsorship is at an end and all winners from challenge No7 on wont get their prize.

There was some brief contact a while back where I was told that prizes would be sent out that next week, but that did not happen. Finally I sent another email a week ago, I've had no response so thought I had better post it here as a few of you have been asking me.

Steve

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Printbiz where sponsoring the Photo Challenges by way of the winners photos printed on a mouse mat, and sent to the winner. A few of you got some right when they started this but it looks like that sponsorship is at an end and all winners from challenge No7 on wont get their prize.

There was some brief contact a while back where I was told that prizes would be sent out that next week, but that did not happen. Finally I sent another email a week ago, I've had no response so thought I had better post it here as a few of you have been asking me.

Steve

As of email reply to Steve, one can only apologise. We have just been incredibly busy and had overlooked the anglers net file of previous winners.

The Printbiz ARE still willing to sponsor the competitions and will get all back dated winners prizes despatched to them as soon as I receive winners Number 14 onwards from Steve..

Once again, many apologies, but life is a hectic creature at the moment..

Still, they will be worth the wait!

Regards

Patrick

www.theprintbiz.com

As of email reply to Steve, one can only apologise. We have just been incredibly busy and had overlooked the anglers net file of previous winners.

The Printbiz ARE still willing to sponsor the competitions and will get all back dated winners prizes despatched to them as soon as I receive winners Number 14 onwards from Steve..

Once again, many apologies, but life is a hectic creature at the moment..

Still, they will be worth the wait!

Regards

Patrick

www.theprintbiz.com

Pleased to hear you are busy!

You are obviously doing something right! :sun:

Colin

• 5 weeks later...
Pleased to hear you are busy!

You are obviously doing something right! :sun:

Colin

All Pictures received from Steve are now printed and prizes are being despatched tomorrow. Check your mail boxes Saturday morning.

With Christmas coming up, an extra place mat is always handy so the current winners are receiving quality placemats this time. Hope you like them :)

Message for Steve, Please email latest winners so we can get these out ASAP as leading up to Christmas we are very busy.

Edited by PatrickLeigh

My mousemat turned up yesterday. Like those above have already said, I'm very impressed with the quality, plus I'm made up that one of my photos has actually won a prize. :yeah:

Here it is being put to good use.

mousemat_1111a.jpg

Thanks very much to Patrick & Printbiz. :thumbs: