Printbiz

Steve Randles

Guest franticfisherman2
:) I got 3 super place mats the other day! :) just need to win another comp. and I've got a set. Now, where's that bloomin' camera gone................ :lol:

• 8 months later...

Back to the top... :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Does this mean some of us are owed a mouse mat ?

Mr. Wiggly or Steve need to get in contact with The Printbiz if any are due. It could be that they haven't been notified. Steve has been busy with other things and it could be that Mr. Wiggly was unaware.

I'm only guessing here, mind you :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Mr. Wiggly or Steve need to get in contact with The Printbiz if any are due. It could be that they haven't been notified. Steve has been busy with other things and it could be that Mr. Wiggly was unaware.

I'm only guessing here, mind you :)

MrWiggly was unaware !! :wallbash:

I didn't know that these were on offer for photocomp winners .. :blink::blink:

Will get in touch with Printbiz and see what's what !! :thumbs:

Wiggly. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

I'll be honest and say that I let this slip.

At the time that I passed over the reins to Wiggles I was having a particularly bad time of it in real life, and I also know that Patrick (Printbiz) was also very busy with his family...so contact just slipped into the ether.

My apologies for that, I'll try and contact him once more and see where we stand and if printbiz want to sponsor us once again. It might well be that its a "from now on" thing as opposed to backdating prizes..so I wont make any promises.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet