South coast anglers

Seahunter

Sadly stone cold sober. But had 2 days at the NEC and about 6 hours sleep in 2 days, thats enough to fry anybodies brains.

Couldnt make the Conger outing but I would have been out for the Bass any way. Not a conger lover.

Cant do the Hamble tommorrow, something about parental responsabilities and a netball match Taxi service requirement. Shame definately up for it next time. Let us know how you get on and I may be swiffing sooner rather than later. (It was a good NEC) :P

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly stone cold sober. But had 2 days at the NEC and about 6 hours sleep in 2 days, thats enough to fry anybodies brains.

Couldnt make the Conger outing but I would have been out for the Bass any way. Not a conger lover.

Cant do the Hamble tommorrow, something about parental responsabilities and a netball match Taxi service requirement. Shame definately up for it next time. Let us know how you get on and I may be swiffing sooner rather than later. (It was a good NEC) :P

Where abouts on the Hamble are you launching and what time,may pop down for a chat and nose about as I am off the the boat jumble at Netley

Gedi,

Public slipway next to Moody's can't remember the name of the road, hope to be there between 9 and 9.30am, but it will depend on when the other two get to my house, will probably be nearer too 10 when we get in the water :D would be good to see you.

Darnsarf, will give you a call next time, good luck with the netball, didn't know you played :D

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Gedi,

Public slipway next to Moody's can't remember the name of the road, hope to be there between 9 and 9.30am, but it will depend on when the other two get to my house, will probably be nearer too 10 when we get in the water :D would be good to see you.

Darnsarf, will give you a call next time, good luck with the netball, didn't know you played :D

where is Moodys lol is that next to the motorway bridge?

Oh blimey, you've got me now, Moody's is the massive marina on the A27 near Lower Swanwick, if your heading towards Southampton, there is a turning to your left just before the traffic Lights outside Moody's, sign posted to Public Slipway, we will be in the car park next to the slip, there will be two or three yaks there depending on which ones we decided to take.

Had to get my OS map out for that :D

That's the one, you've got my mobile, give me a bell if you get lost :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Think the road is called Shore Road.

Come off M27 at J8, head for Southampton at Tescos/Windhover Pub Rdbt turn lft (A27) Just keep going down hill, under the railway bridge over traffic lights, take next rht, see public hard just after Industrial unit on rht.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Think the road is called Shore Road.

Come off M27 at J8, head for Southampton at Tescos/Windhover Pub Rdbt turn lft (A27) Just keep going down hill, under the railway bridge over traffic lights, take next rht, see public hard just after Industrial unit on rht.

Thanks for the directions guys, will be leaving Hayling about 9 so see you all down there thenso I can have a nose at your Yaks and pick your brains!

Gedi :fishing1: