Farmed Salmon

salmo6934

Quote by editor of T&S Oct Issue.

"These fish were caught by anglers with the greatest of ease, their flabby bodies, ragged fins and tell-tale

appetites characteristic of their artifical upbringing. In the latest incident, fish between 7lb &13lb were seen swarming over the deeper parts of the river and anglers - not all legitimate- were out in force trying to catch them ".

The only statement from above that is correct is, "ragged fins".

The other statement about easy to catch, not true, flabby bodies, not true.

To clarify the above, anglers were allowed to fish in a restricted area (below barrage) for 4 hours, any legal method, 20/25 anglers, fish showing in pool, result , 1 caught and 1 lost.

I have seen numerous fish caught and gutted, there is no evidence that they eat parr or anything else. They taste as good or better than anything you will buy in the shops.

As regards about the damage they may do to the natural stock, I haven't a clue.

Comments please.

post-7707-1160323468.jpg

Quote by editor of T&S Oct Issue.

"These fish were caught by anglers with the greatest of ease, their flabby bodies, ragged fins and tell-tale

appetites characteristic of their artifical upbringing. In the latest incident, fish between 7lb &13lb were seen swarming over the deeper parts of the river and anglers - not all legitimate- were out in force trying to catch them ".

The only statement from above that is correct is, "ragged fins".

The other statement about easy to catch, not true, flabby bodies, not true.

To clarify the above, anglers were allowed to fish in a restricted area (below barrage) for 4 hours, any legal method, 20/25 anglers, fish showing in pool, result , 1 caught and 1 lost.

I have seen numerous fish caught and gutted, there is no evidence that they eat parr or anything else. They taste as good or better than anything you will buy in the shops.

As regards about the damage they may do to the natural stock, I haven't a clue.

Comments please.

Why did you have your picture taken through the letter box?

Or is it my PC.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• 1 month later...