do or die

steve good

No Im Leon, so is my Wife.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi steve

i have fished ever summer for the past 30 years for bass commercial with rod and line i was an angler before that for 22 years i started angling with my dad when i was 4 years old

my commercial opinon is that raiseing the mls for bass will have an affect that will decrease bass stocks.

i have written a letter to joe borg fisheries commissionar asking for a closed season on spawning bass that needs to done first have YOU WRITTEN YOUR LETTER TO HIM.

your post is way off the mark

regards steve

ps are you really leon or not

I thought you said you trawled for bass Steve?

A close season on spawning bass is a great idea, but only if there are enough spawning bass to protect during this close season. Yet you opposed a measure that would have increased numbers of spawning size bass? Seems like twisted logic to me.

Lost count of the number of letters I've written. Wouldn't make much difference if it was 1 or 1,000,000 anyway when every measure to improve the fishery is met with opposition from the commercial sector.

Am I really Leon? Now I know you're having a laugh.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

I thought you said you trawled for bass Steve?

I think he does a bit of everything, like most commercials do these days. Our commercials targetting bass do the same, longlining, rod'n'line, & gillnets depending on the time of year and tides.

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com

I think he does a bit of everything, like most commercials do these days. Our commercials targetting bass do the same, longlining, rod'n'line, & gillnets depending on the time of year and tides.

I'm sure he said, (when pointing out the amount of small bass that he'd be shovelling over the side if we got the MLS increased to 45cm), that he trawled for them.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

I'm sure he said, (when pointing out the amount of small bass that he'd be shovelling over the side if we got the MLS increased to 45cm), that he trawled for them.

he also states that "the french are queing up along the 6mile" waiting to steal all HIS bass, funny how we never see french boats when we are out there, in the same waters as he professes to fish.

So Mr Good,,, where are they ???