Thames Estuary Cod trip

Matt Baldwin

2nd December i have a boat booked to go out from the river medway out into the thames estuary for cod, skate and whiting. i have 5 people already going but need 1 more person. Tony Urwin is also joing us on the trip.

anyone on here available and up for the trip.

the cost is £30 for the days fishng.

it will be 1st come 1st served on the place.

thanks matt

Hia's All

2nd December i have a boat booked to go out from the river medway out into the thames estuary for cod, skate and whiting. i have 5 people already going but need 1 more person. Tony Urwin is also joing us on the trip.

anyone on here available and up for the trip.

the cost is £30 for the days fishng.

it will be 1st come 1st served on the place.

thanks matt

Matt ,

I will check my duty rosta if im off can I jion you? :sun: Will pm you tomorrow mate when I find out

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Hi Mat, large squid and lug baits are the way to go mate, if you stick it out with large baits you will hopefully deter the whiting, you may even get a late big bass.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!