Fishing this Weekend

John E Ashford

Guest muttley
Lets assume there were between 6 and 8 people on the boat...makes two or three fish each. No problem as far as I'm concerned but some others feel so 'self-righteous' about themselves, they can't resist the urge to try and impose their own standards on others and failing that, have a dig!

Of course everyone has the right to act to a set of self-imposed standards, but no right at all, moral or otherwise, to try and impose them on others!

And failing that resort to personal abuse :2:

Come on man lighten up...were onl y'avin a larf. HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE ON THE BOAT?

Several of you will notice that you had placed more posts on this thread than you are seeing. They were removed as being very inappropriate and a next occurance of anything similar will have you on mod-approval of any posts you make.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Why not try going to Cornwall, im sure benny wont mind you eating some of his fish.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Why not try going to Cornwall, im sure benny wont mind you eating some of his fish.

AHA, so THATS where he lives.......probobly lives in a Pasty Mine, if my guess is correct...... :D:blink::D

BUT, To be honest, there are a lot worse places than Cornwall to fish.....lovely place, nice people too, might be worth a try......lots better than that Devon place I hear about ..... :rolleyes:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

AHA, so THATS where he lives.......probobly lives in a Pasty Mine, if my guess is correct...... :D:blink::D

BUT, To be honest, there are a lot worse places than Cornwall to fish.....lovely place, nice people too, might be worth a try......lots better than that Devon place I hear about ..... :rolleyes:

Now Norrie,

You of all people know I'm not from Cornwall :P

I think he's thinking of that other Benny we knew and loved (anyone else remember BennytheBass.....now he was funny)!

Mind you, John, your always welcome to join us on some trips out of South Coast ports next year (all full this year). PM me an email addy and I'll send details of what's booked through to September next year.

Edited by Bennythe BAITfish

We're thinking of going on one of our likkle fishing adventures this Saturday. :2:

What we're looking for is some good fishing, with lots of action. ;)

I've been told there's some good Bass to be had from Cromer Pier, thanks to this Forum. But as all of sundae, know about that, I should think the place would be packed with Danglers.

So where would you suggest we head for, are the tide n times correct for a spot of fishing at your end of the pond, during the daytime. Also what species would we expect to land.

If you don’t, want your favourite venue, to be public knowledge, just PM the details.

See you on the shore. :)

I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THE FISHING JOHN, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO COMMEND YOU ON THE BRAVERY OF SHOWING YOUR CATCH as you may or maynot know i've had some stick for a picture that was posted (but whether people like it or not) i'm proud of it

you could try WALCOTT but i think he's gone away , he might be back after the weekend

Tight Lines John

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

If you don’t, want your favourite venue, to be public knowledge, just PM the details.

See you on the shore. :)

Look forward to your report. I bet folks are falling over themselves to tell where to go this saturday...