Pictures

Miggy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it went 18-08 - I really thought I'd finally cracked the 20lb mark when I saw it in the net!!!

Mat

One of those Mark Simmons fish, if I'm not mistaken - they're built like rugby balls with fins!

One of those Mark Simmons fish, if I'm not mistaken - they're built like rugby balls with fins!

I believe so yes, and still a very young fish, they were stocked in 2002 at around 2lb - I'm amazed how quick they've grown!

Mat

Mat

love the huge chub...i mean grassie! :clap2:

nice roach n all,if you catch em like when we go piking, we are laughing mate.... :rolleyes::P

hows the back?

Edited by Russell Fitzpatrick

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

nice roach n all,if you catch em like when we go piking, we are laughing mate.... :rolleyes::P

hows the back?

still hurting :angry: I'm back at work this week, but sitting at a desk all day is really doing my back in, about time I got an outdoor job I think! Really sorry for letting you down this weekend, hope you managed to sort something else out?

Thats the last time I do any bloody gardening, next summer I'm going for the "jungle" look!

I'm going to try taking the dog out for a walk tomorrow, see how I get on with that, if that doesn't hurt too much I might try some fishing again in a week or two

And if we go somewhere where I can catch roach like that my pike rods might not even come out of the bag.

Mat

no worries mate we got all season yet,plenty of time :) i'm off tomrrow searching out pastures new,i'll PM ya see how i get on.

the jungle look....i like it! :clap2:

well theres always a chance matt,place we were going has exploded with roach,and minnows funnily enough,might explain the finicky takes on deads,well fed pike! :rolleyes:

AKA RATTY

ok i 'll put a few up

PB perch

3lb9oz.jpg

Hiya Russell,

Out of all them I have to say the Perch is my fav.. Great pic and great fish! Not saying the other aren't good but the Perch pic is really good! It looks seriously mean as it should!

hi bungral

shes a beaut! weighed 3.09,right at last light on a small fen pit,my mate took the photo with his super dooper nikon. it was mean that dorsal did not come down the whole time!

AKA RATTY

A few from my last forign trip.

post-558-1160819082_thumb.jpg

post-558-1160819104_thumb.jpg

post-558-1160819118_thumb.jpg

post-558-1160819151_thumb.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.