Brown or Rainbow?

Norfolkdan

A lovely little spotty brownie, from the silverness it might even have been planning to go to the seaside for the summer.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

We like to call this the random.. Quite rare. Not native to these lands and nobody seems to know when they were stocked but still they pop up occasionally. Mainly when nobody can actually tell what it is.

Ok sorry.. Just in an odd mood.

Could be a salmon parr. You can see the barring down the flanks.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

It's not a Salmon parr. There's perhaps 7-8 blotches on the flank of that fish, which would make it a brownie. Salmon parr carry 9-11 blotches but the general appearance is more or less the same otherwise.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...